- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushrooms and Wild Rice Recipe
|Wild rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), soaked overnight|
|Fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Green pepper||1 , diced|
|Onion||1 , diced|
|Celery stalks||2 (with leaves)|
|Soy oil/Corn oil / peanut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste (as desired)|
|Red crushed pepper||To Taste (as desired)|
Calories 437 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.2%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.8%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 104.6 mg4.4%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.5%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.3%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 15 g29.6%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 57.5%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Drain water from rice.
2) Mix oil and seasonings to it.
3) Heat a pan quickly over very high heat. Add all vegetables except mushrooms. Keep on stirring for 2 minutes until completely hot.
4) Add mushrooms.
5) Cover the pan and cook for 1 minute.
6) In a separate pan heat rice for 1 minutes.
7) Add to the vegetables and heat again.
8) Mix together all ingredients.
9) Stir in soya sauce before serving.