- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushroom Scrambled Eggs Recipe
|Instant type flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Light cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Canned mushrooms||3 Ounce|
Calories 481 Calories from Fat 350
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.7%
Saturated Fat 20.1 g100.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 711.1 mg237%
Sodium 760.3 mg31.7%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.68 g2.7%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 21 g41.7%
Vitamin A 39.8% Vitamin C 9.5%
Calcium 11.8% Iron 16.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In large bowl, use a rotary beater and beat eggs until frothy.
2. Sprinkle with flour, salt, and pepper; beat until smooth. Beat in cream and sherry.
3. Melt butter in a 9-inch skillet, over medium heat.
4. Pour egg mixture into skillet; cook slowly. As eggs start to set at bottom, with spatula, gently lift cooked portion to form flakes, letting uncooked portion flow to bottom of skillet.
5. Add mushrooms. When eggs are cooked but still shiny and moist, remove from heat. Turn into serving dish.
6. Sprinkle with onions and serve with toasted bread