- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
MUSHROOM & ONION PATTIES Recipe
|Potato flour||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Puff pastry/Short pastry||1|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs), for 12 patties|
Calories 471 Calories from Fat 388
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.4%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.9 mg
Sodium 111.7 mg4.7%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.5%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 14.1%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Chop onions.
3. Slice mushrooms.
4. In a frying pan, gently fry onions until nearly soft.
5. Add sliced mushrooms and let simmer for 7 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper and stir in flour.
7. Gradually add hot milk and cook for few minutes.
8. Roll out the pastry and line patty tins.
9. Fill each with mushroom mixture and brush pastry edge with milk.
10. Cut pastry into strips and place them crosswise over the mixture.
11. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes until golden.
12. Serve hot mushroom and onion patties for snack.