- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushroom Beef Recipe Video
|Beef||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, dice (Optional)|
|White mushrooms||5 Medium, slice|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Beef stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|For the marinade|
|Hoisin sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 430 Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.8%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.5 mg
Sodium 890.5 mg37.1%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.1%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 27 g53.5%
Vitamin A 19.8% Vitamin C 71.5%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedWok
1. Thinly slice the beef and set aside.
2. Slice the mushrooms and set aside.
3. In a bowl marinate the beef with hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, dry sherry, sugar and cornstarch, mix everything well and let the beef marinade for 15- 20 minutes.
4. Mince the garlic, dice the red bell pepper and slice the mushrooms, set aside.
5. In the wok pour the oil and over medium high heat sauté the garlic for few minutes and add the vegetables and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
6. Add the beef and stir fry for 4-5 minutes and add the beef stock and cook until the beef is cooked and the sauce has thickened.
7. Serve the mushroom beef along with steamed rice or noodles.