- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushroom and Rajma Curry Recipe
|Rajma||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red chilli powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Garam masala powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cilantro||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Coriander powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 555 Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.9%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.98 mg
Sodium 296.3 mg12.3%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 17 g68.1%
Sugars 20.3 g
Protein 22 g44.7%
Vitamin A 48.5% Vitamin C 110.7%
Calcium 17.2% Iron 35.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Pressure cook till one whistle. Allow to cool, remove lid and add washed and sliced mushroom and Diced tomatoes.
3. Close the lid and cook till another whistle.
4. Fry onions in oil till golden brown and grind it to a smooth paste along with 1 tbsp cooked rajma, salt, chilli powder, sugar and garam masala powder.
5. Heat oil in a kadai, add sliced green chillies and ground paste.
6. Fry in medium flame for a few minutes.
7. Add coriander powder and cumin powder and stir well.
8. Now add beaten yoghurt, mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
9. Now add the cooked Rajma and mushroom mixture along with cooked water.
10. Bring it to a boil and cover and cook on a low flame for about 10 minutes or till the gravy becomes thick enough to serve.
11. Serve with any Indian bread or any rice garnished with chopped cilantro.