- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushroom Stuffed Steak Rolls Recipe
|Mushrooms||125 Gram, finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Soft bread crumbs||500 Milliliter|
|Parsley flakes||15 Milliliter|
|Top round steak||750 Gram, cut into 4 pieces|
|Canned beef gravy||291 Milliliter (1 Can)|
Calories 760 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 123.1 mg
Sodium 1469.2 mg61.2%
Total Carbohydrates 73 g24.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.1%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 53 g105%
Vitamin A 10.8% Vitamin C 12.5%
Calcium 25.8% Iron 50.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a medium glass bowl, mix the mushrooms, onion and butter.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for 2-3 minutes at High.
3. Add the bread crumbs and parsley to this.
4. With a hammer or the back of a pan, pound the steak to thin it enough to roll.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper on one side.
6. Place the mushroom mixture on the peppered side of each steak and roll them up like jelly rolls.
7. Tie with cotton string or fix together with wooden toothpicks.
8. In an 8-inch square dish, arrange the rolls and pour gravy on them.
9. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the microwave.
10. Cook for 5 minutes at High, and the 10-12 minutes at Medium.
11. Turn the rolls over, midway through the cooking and re-cover them.
12. Let it stand, for at least 5 minutes before serving.