- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushroom Stuffed Steak Rolls Recipe
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, finely chopped|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Top round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 4 pieces|
|Canned beef gravy||10 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
Calories 458 Calories from Fat 213
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.6%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 115.8 mg
Sodium 761.3 mg31.7%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 41 g81.7%
Vitamin A 11.4% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 28.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Use a mallet, pound butterfly steak until it is thin enough for rolling.
2. Season one side of the steak with salt and pepper.
3. In a medium glass bowl, put together mushrooms, onion and butter.
4. Heat on High 3 to 4 minutes; stir once.
5. Mix bread crumbs and parsley.
6. On the seasoned side of each steak, place mushroom mixture.
7. Roll up the steak like jelly-rolls.
8. Tie with string or pierce wooden toothpicks to secure.
9. In an 8-inch round baking dish, arrange the rolls with the seam side down.
10. Pour gravy over the rolls.
11. Cover and cook on High for 18 to 20 minutes.
12. Let it stand covered for 5 minutes before serving.
13. Serve hot.