- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushroom Soup Recipe
|Chicken stock||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Onions||2 , chopped|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, chopped (450 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed (Seasoning)|
|White wine||3 Tablespoon|
|Cream||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Rice||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
Calories 309 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.3%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.8 mg
Sodium 238.5 mg9.9%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 17.5 g
Protein 9 g18.6%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 15.6%
Calcium 14.2% Iron 17.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Heat a pan and melt butter and oil.
2) Put in the onion and garlic and let it braise for a few minutes.
3) Scatter marjoram over, and add half mushrooms., cook a few minutes.
4) Pour in stock, rice, wine and add the seasoning.
5) Allow it to simmer for 30 minutes.
6) Puree in a liquidizer.
7) In a different pan, sauté the remaining mushrooms with a little oil.
8) Let it simmer for a couple of minutes.
9) Put in cream and stir for a few minutes.
10) Serve the soup hot in soup bowls.