- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushroom Pate Recipe Video
|Walnuts/Almond||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White onion/Yellow onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely minced|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Marjoram||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Crimini mushroom||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cannellini beans/White navy beans||15 1⁄2 Ounce|
Calories 558 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1571.8 mg65.5%
Total Carbohydrates 60 g20.1%
Dietary Fiber 19.4 g77.8%
Sugars 7.1 g
Protein 25 g49.3%
Vitamin A 24.9% Vitamin C 34.8%
Calcium 40.4% Iron 58.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pan, toast the walnuts by stirring them continuously, once toasted take them out and set them aside.
2. In the same skillet, add olive oil , stir that around and add the onion for 5 minutes.
3. Pop the mushrooms inside, add the garlic, herbs and the walnuts and cook for 7 minutes.
4. Season with Kosher salt and black pepper.
5. Transfer all the contents of the skillet to the food processor, add Cannelloni beans, pulse it down and refrigerate it for 3 hours.
6. Serve with a slight drizzle of truffle oil on a toasted crostini or your favorite bread.