- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mushroom & Bacon Cream Pasta Recipe Video
|Cream||200 Cubic Centimeter|
|Bacon||40 Gram, cut in strips|
|King oyster mushroom||20 Gram, sliced|
|Shimeji mushroom||20 Gram, sliced|
|Maitake mushroom||20 Gram, sliced|
|White wine||100 Cubic Centimeter|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 893 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.3%
Saturated Fat 8.6 g43.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 28.5 mg
Sodium 783.2 mg32.6%
Total Carbohydrates 153 g51.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18.2%
Sugars 39.6 g
Protein 18 g36.6%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 21.9% Iron 11.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large pot with salted boiling water, cook pasta as per the packet instructions.
2. Drain the pasta, toss in olive oil and leave aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat butter and fry bacon for 3 minutes or until crisp.
4. Using a perforated ladle or tong remove the bacon and set aside.
5. In the same pan, add all the mushrooms and stir for 2 minutes.
6. Pour in the white wine and 3 tablespoons of pasta water, and allow to reduce for 2 minutes.
7. Add bacon and cream, and stir to mix.
8. Lower the heat and allow the cream mixture to boil and season with salt and pepper.
9. Fold in the pasta, and simmer stirring continuously until heated through.
10. On a hot serving plate, place pasta and top with mushroom and bacon.