- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Espresso Oatmeal Muffins Recipe Video
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Regular salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Quick cooking oats||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Quick cooking oatmeal)|
|Espresso coffee/Instant coffee||2 Tablespoon (Instant expresso)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dates||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 143 Calories from Fat 28
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g5%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.9 mg
Sodium 152.2 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 3 g6%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 0.05%
Calcium 7.3% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, salt and oatmeal and mix.
3. In another cup, mix the water and instant expresso.
4. In another bowl, mix the water coffe mix, melted butter, sugar and egg.
5. Add the wet mix into the dry mix slowly while mixing continuously.
6. Add the dates and fold into the mix.
7. Add paper liners to the muffin molds and fill them 2/3rd with the mix.
8. Pop the muffin tin into the oven for 15 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let the muffins cool down for a couple of minutes.
10. Serve as a yummy snack or dessert.