- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Apple Blueberry Muffins Recipe Video
|Soy milk||75 Milliliter|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Self raising flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Gluten Free)|
|Olive oil||30 Milliliter|
Calories 553 Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.9%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 317.2 mg
Sodium 744 mg31%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.2%
Sugars 23.5 g
Protein 17 g34.9%
Vitamin A 111% Vitamin C 17.8%
Calcium 26% Iron 25.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, break eggs.
3. Beat it with a blender. While blending, add cinnamon to the eggs.
4. Add soy milk, honey and tofu. Blend it well with a blender.
5. Add self-raising flour and blueberries. Blend it well.
6. While blending, add olive oil.
7. Grate apples and carrot and add it to the batter. Stir it well.
8. Pour the batter in a pre-greased muffin tray.
9. Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes.
10. Serve Apple Blueberry Muffins with cream.