- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Muffin Cup Egg And Bacon Brunch Recipe
|Butter||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Back bacon rashers||4 , thinly cut|
|Eggs||2 (At Room Temperature)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 325 Calories from Fat 139
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 217.9 mg
Sodium 581.1 mg24.2%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.4%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.5%
Sugars 6.3 g
Protein 20 g40.4%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 0.18%
Calcium 20.7% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Butter each cavity with a teaspoonful of butter. Using kitchen scissors, remove the rind from the bacon and slash the rashers at intervals,
3. Carefully break an egg into each muffin and prick each yolk twice, using a wooden cocktail stick. Put the muffin on one side of a heatproof serving plate and the bacon slices on the other. Cover them with folded absorbent kitchen paper.
4. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute and 15 seconds.
5. Cover the plate with a napkin or tented foil and leave it to stand while the next portion is cooked.
6. Season the eggs with salt and pepper and serve hot.