- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Muffaletta aka Muffuletta aka Moo-Foo Le Tah Recipe Video
|Olives||1⁄4 Bottle (0.25 l) (Boscoli Familia Olive Salad)|
|Italian bread||1 Pound (1 Ciabata loaf)|
|Provolone||4 Ounce (4 slices)|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce (4 slices)|
|Cooked ham||4 Ounce (4 slices)|
|Salami||8 Ounce (8 slices)|
|Roast beef||6 Ounce (6 slices)|
Calories 1322 Calories from Fat 460
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.6%
Saturated Fat 24 g119.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 181.2 mg
Sodium 2755.1 mg114.8%
Total Carbohydrates 123 g41%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.3%
Sugars 10.8 g
Protein 96 g192.9%
Vitamin A 17.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 81.1% Iron 29.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat a Panini maker or a sandwich press.
2. Cut the Ciabata bread loaf in half then split each half horizontally to get the top and base for the sandwich. Using a serrated knife to slice bread works best.
3. Use a spoon to drizzle some of the olive oil from the olive spread onto both sides of the bread halves.
4. Place the bread slices in the sandwich press and toast them slightly or as per preference.
5. On one half of sandwich, layer cheeses and cold meats on the other half, spread the olive salad.
6. Close each sandwich and press lightly to pack it down.
7. Place the sandwiches in the press and close down. Allow the sandwiches to get nicely toasted, crispy and the cheese to melt.
8. Allow to cool slightly once out of the toaster then cut each sandwich into quarters.
9. Enjoy while hot and cheesy!