- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Porridge oats||9 Ounce (250 Grams)|
|Wheat bran cereal||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
|Almonds||1 Ounce, chopped (25 Grams)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Dried dates||2 Ounce, stoned and chopped (50 Grams)|
|Dried apricots||2 Ounce, chopped (50 Grams)|
|Sultanas||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1331 Calories from Fat 296
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.9%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 840.8 mg35%
Total Carbohydrates 258 g86%
Dietary Fiber 38.9 g155.5%
Sugars 123.6 g
Protein 34 g68.5%
Vitamin A 94.4% Vitamin C 394.4%
Calcium 20.3% Iron 417.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In an air tight container, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep in a cool place; the muesli can be stored for several weeks.
3) Always stir the ingredients well before serving, as they tend to separate on storing.
4) While serving take approximately 2 heaped tablespoons per person.
5) Add skimmed milk or low-fat yogurt.
6) Fresh fruits can be topped, if liked.