- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ms. Goldgirl's Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Bread||3 , crumbled|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, chopped|
|Raw carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Ground turkey/Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Yellow mustard||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 396 Calories from Fat 182
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.5%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g43.8%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 188 mg62.7%
Sodium 1165.4 mg48.6%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 14.1 g
Protein 30 g60.6%
Vitamin A 42.8% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 24.7% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl beat eggs with milk; add salt, pepper and bread.
2. Add onion, carrots, cheese and meat; mix until combined.
3. Spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
4. In a small bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
5. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
6. Place turkey mixture in a loaf pan.
7. Pour and spread ketchup mixture over the meat.
8. Bake at 350° for 60 mins or until meat thermometer inserted in the middle reads 170°.
9. Serve meatloaf with mashed potatoes.