- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mozzarella Tortilla Recipe
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Roasted potatoes||800 Gram (Ready, Two 400 Gram Pack)|
|Eggs||8 , beaten|
|Vine ripened tomatoes||4 , sliced|
|Mozzarella||150 Gram, torn into pieces (Ball)|
Calories 499 Calories from Fat 346
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.6%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g56.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 452.6 mg
Sodium 790.6 mg32.9%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.1 g28.5%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 26 g52.4%
Vitamin A 35.3% Vitamin C 61.3%
Calcium 25.5% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a large frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the potatoes in the pan and fry them for 5 minutes.
3) Add the eggs to cover the potatoes.
4) Add seasoning.
5) Let the tortilla cook for 15 minutes until the sides and the base get set.
6) Set the grill to high.
7) Grill the tortilla until the surface becomes firm.
8) Remove from grill and add to the mozzarella and tomatoes scattering it.
9) Place it under the grill for 5 minutes more until the cheese melts and tomatoes soften.
10) Serve as required.