- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mozzarella Salad With Roasted Beets, Strawberries And Figs Recipe Video
|Beets||3 Small, slice|
|Mozzarella balls||1 , slice|
|Strawberries||4 Medium, slice|
|Figs||2 Medium, slice|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 153 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.4%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.4 mg
Sodium 139.8 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 14.2 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 25.2%
Calcium 8% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBaking dish
1. Trim the leaves and the base of the beets; slice the mozzarella, strawberries and figs, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
3. Place the naked beets in a baking dish and roast for 45-55 minutes.
4. Once the beets are done allow it to cool, once cooled peel and slice the beets.
5. On a serving plate place the slice beets followed by the mozzarella, strawberry and figs, season with salt and pepper.
6. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
7. Serve the mozzarella salad along with your meal.