- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mozzarella in Carrozza Recipe Video
|White bread slices||8|
|Mozzarella cheese slices||8 , slice|
|Tomato||2 Large, slice (8 slice)|
|Italian bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon (4-6, as required)|
Calories 540 Calories from Fat 308
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.8%
Saturated Fat 20.1 g100.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 199.1 mg
Sodium 823.9 mg34.3%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 21 g42.4%
Vitamin A 36.6% Vitamin C 19.3%
Calcium 33.7% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, add egg and milk. Beat together, and keep it aside.
2. On counter top, place 4 slice of bread. Top it with mozzarella.
3. Place tomatoes slices on it, and again put mozzarella over it.
4. Cover it with remaining bread slices.
5. Dip both sides of sandwich in egg mixture.
6. Roll it with bread crumbs.
7. In a sauté pan, melt butter and toast sandwich for about 3 minutes per side. Add butter if required.
8. Serve sandwich hot with a cup of soup and green salad.