- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mouth-watering Cuban Sandwich Recipe Video
|Ham||250 Gram, thinly sliced|
|Swiss cheese||200 Gram|
|Pork slices||250 Gram|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2622 Calories from Fat 973
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g170.6%
Saturated Fat 45.4 g227.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 462.3 mg
Sodium 5498.9 mg229.1%
Total Carbohydrates 219 g73%
Dietary Fiber 16.9 g67.5%
Sugars 38.3 g
Protein 183 g366.1%
Vitamin A 39.5% Vitamin C 10%
Calcium 211.4% Iron 89.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take the bread loaf and cut vertically for stuffing.
2) Season the inside of the bread with olive oil, and oregano.
3) Sprinkle sea salt and little amount of pepper.
4) Sprinkle crushed pepper. Top with mustard.
5) Cut the baby Swiss cheese into slices and spread over the bread.
6) Spread the long pieces of pickles on the top of the bread.
7) Top with ham slices.
8) Cut the pork into thin slices and spread over the bread.
9) Keep the bread into the oven at 375 degrees and cook for 20 minutes.
10) Serve the sandwich with any of the sauce.