- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mouth-watering Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Recipe Video
|Chopped pecans||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Mint chocolate chips||2 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Soft butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 Sticks)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Irish cream liqueur||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Such As Baileys)|
|Mint chocolate pieces||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs) (Chocolate Topping)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6393 Calories from Fat 2736
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 313 g481.1%
Saturated Fat 139.6 g698%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1334 mg
Sodium 5959.5 mg248.3%
Total Carbohydrates 753 g250.8%
Dietary Fiber 45.8 g183.1%
Sugars 348 g
Protein 133 g265.6%
Vitamin A 319.1% Vitamin C 619%
Calcium 189.7% Iron 262.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat a 12-cup fluted tube pan with the nonstick baking spray.
2) For the topping, in a small bowl combine the ¼ cup butter and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar until creamy. Stir in the nuts and 2 tablespoons chocolate chips. Spoon into the bottom of the prepared pan; place pan in refrigerator while you make the cake batter.
3) For the cake, in a bowl stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large mixing bowl beat the 1cup butter with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the ½ cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla; beat for 1 minute. Add the eggs one at a time, beating for 30 seconds after each addition. Combine the buttermilk and Irish cream. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour and buttermilk mixtures alternately to the batter, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the 1¾ cups chocolate chips.
3) Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake about 50 minutes or until a wooden skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean. Immediately invert the cake onto a cooling rack and let cool completely.
4) CHOCOLATE TOPPING: In a small saucepan combine 1cup mini chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons shortening over low heat. Stir until melted.
5) Before serving, drizzle with Chocolate Tapping.
6) For best results, have all ingredients at room temperature.