- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Marvellous Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Hamburger||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Oatmeal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Canned tomato soup||20 Ounce, divided (2 cans- 1 can- for mixing + 1/2 cup- topping)|
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 91
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.3%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.6%
Trans Fat 0.6 g
Cholesterol 158.3 mg
Sodium 515.4 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 2 g7.9%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 41 g82.7%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 14.9%
Calcium 20.1% Iron 77.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a big bowl mix all the ingredients with 1 can of tomato soup.
3. Once mixed thoroughly, pour the mixture in a standard size loaf pan, ungreased.
4. Spread around evenly and then top with 1/2 Cup of Tomato Soup.
5. Cook for 1 hour (Make sure it is bubbly all the way around and cooked through to the middle).
6. Let it cool for about 5-10 minutes before serving.
7. In a serving plate, slice and serve the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green peas.