- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mother Poustiquets Timbales Recipe
|Hard boiled eggs||3 (Finely Diced)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely diced|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gruyere cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
Calories 338 Calories from Fat 229
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.7%
Saturated Fat 13.2 g66%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 287.7 mg
Sodium 177.6 mg7.4%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.43 g1.7%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 25 g50.6%
Vitamin A 18.6% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 11.2% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Mix together the diced boiled eggs with the ham. Add the cream followed by the cheese. Mix well.
3) To the mixture, add the beaten eggs.
4) Lightly season the mixture (the ham could already be salty enough).
5) Grease 6 individual ovenproof dishes. Fill them with the prepared egg mixture.
6) In a bain-marie, bake the timbales in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7) Unmold the timbales and serve while they are still very hot. Place on individual dishes to serve as an appetizer of snack.