- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mother Ertelt's Meatballs Recipe
|Lean ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion soup mix envelope||1|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili sauce||12 Ounce (1 Bottle)|
|Grape jelly||18 Ounce|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 56.9 mg
Sodium 945.7 mg39.4%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 57.8 g
Protein 10 g19.7%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 2.4% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F before baking.
2) Mix together beef, egg, soup mix, water and Worcestershire sauce.
3) Form balls by covering each olive, cocktail onion and pineapple tidbit with about 1 tablespoon of meat mixture.
4) In a shallow baking dish, place meatballs and bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven.
5) Mix together the sauce ingredients and then spoon this over meatballs.
6) Place the meatballs back to oven to cook for 15 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
7) Serve the balls at once from a chafing dish or slow cooker using wooden picks.