- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball Recipe
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce|
|Sharp old english cheese spread||5 Ounce|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, fresh frozen or dried|
|Small shrimp||7 Ounce, drained|
|Nuts/Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3327 Calories from Fat 2622
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 289 g445.2%
Saturated Fat 136.2 g681.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 976.6 mg325.5%
Sodium 6515.1 mg271.5%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.4 g41.6%
Sugars 30.5 g
Protein 136 g272.3%
Vitamin A 170.8% Vitamin C 23%
Calcium 203% Iron 39.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.
5. Spread nuts or parsley on a bread board.
6. Roll cheese balls in this mixture until they are evenly coated.
7. Refrigerate the cheese balls for at least 1/2 hour, or until firm.
8. Serve them with crackers and fruit on a cheese board, providing a cheese knife to spread the cheese.
9. You can also gift wrap the cheese balls after wrapping them in plastic and include in gift hampers.