- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Moong Dal Hulwa Rajasthani Recipe
|Split green gram||150 Gram|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Food color||2 Drop (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Cashewnuts||1⁄2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1985 Calories from Fat 1018
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 113 g174.6%
Saturated Fat 34 g169.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100 mg
Sodium 83.6 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 207 g68.9%
Dietary Fiber 25.9 g103.6%
Sugars 118.4 g
Protein 44 g87.4%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 12.4%
Calcium 39.5% Iron 61.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Melt fat in a karai (fry-pan) and add ground gram. Fry to a slight brown colour over a very slow fire.
3. Boil milk separately with sugar.
4. When gram starts browning add milk.
5. Keep on stirring, (it should not stick to the sides of the pan) till all the milk gets dried up and fat starts oozing out from the halwa.
6. Remove and serve hot, garnished with the dry fruits.