- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Monty Rosa Recipe
|Fresh lime/Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Cointreau||1 Fluid Ounce (1 part)|
|Brandy||3 Fluid Ounce (3 parts)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 311 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.12 g0.18%
Saturated Fat 0.03 g0.17%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2.6 mg0.1%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.39 g1.6%
Sugars 14.3 g
Protein 0.13 g0.26%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 6.8%
Calcium 0.5% Iron 0.57%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the fruit juice, Cointreau and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Serve as a refreshing summer cocktail.
5. Decorate the glass by inserting olives in the swizzle stick.
The shaker and the cocktail glass for serving Martini should always be chilled. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you forgot to plan ahead, fill a shaker and glass with ice and set aside on the counter for several minutes. Dump out the melted ice when ready and pour in your ingredients.