- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Monterey Mushrooms Grilled Portabellos Recipe
|Portobello mushroom caps||4 (Monterey)|
|Vinaigrette||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Italian or balsamic)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 458 Calories from Fat 323
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.9%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.44%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2030.8 mg84.6%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.2%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.2%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 2.7% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Rinse the mushroom caps in cold water and dry it.
2. Put into vinaigrette with the stem side turned upwards.
3. Add dressing into caps and keep it for 5-10 minutes.
4. Grill the stuffed mushrooms for 8-10 minutes with the stem side turned upwards.
5. Turn the mushrooms and grill for another 8-10 minutes until the mushrooms get cooked through.
6. Slice the mushrooms into individual servings.