- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Monkfish Skewers with Courgette and Lemon Recipe
|Monkfish tail||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1034 Calories from Fat 606
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g105.3%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.4 mg
Sodium 678 mg28.3%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 11 g44%
Sugars 14.3 g
Protein 74 g147.2%
Vitamin A 54.1% Vitamin C 281.6%
Calcium 23.4% Iron 39.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Thread the monkfish, courgettes (zucchini), lemon, tomatoes and bay leaves on to 4 skewers.
3. To make the basting sauce, combine the oil, lemon juice, thyme, lemon pepper and salt to taste in a small bowl.
4. Brush the basting sauce liberally all over the fish, lemon, tomatoes and bay leaves on the skewers.
5. Cook the skewers on the barbecue (grill) for about 15 minutes, basting frequently with the sauce, until the fish is cooked through.
6. Serve the kebabs with green salad leaves and warm, fresh crusty bread.