- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
MONKEY BREAD Recipe Video
|Biscuits||4 (Ready Made)|
|Butter stick||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted|
|Sugar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Butterscotch pudding mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Calories 1364 Calories from Fat 436
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.9%
Saturated Fat 16.4 g81.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.8 mg
Sodium 407.8 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 243 g81.1%
Dietary Fiber 11.9 g47.8%
Sugars 217.8 g
Protein 2 g3.5%
Vitamin A 44.2% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 24.4% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Cut each of the biscuits in half. Melt the butter.
3. Roll each piece of biscuit into a ball, dip in melted butter, roll in dry mixture.
4. Put them piece by piece into a bundt cake pan.
5. Repeat until done. You can pour any butter or dry mix left over on top of the bread.
6. Bake for about 45 minutes at 350 or until browned and cooked through.
For more information please visit: http://www.mealsinarush.com/