- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot Recipe
|Boneless lamb leg||1 Pound (500 Gram)|
|Bean curd cake||2 , sliced|
|White cabbage||7 Ounce, coarsely chopped (200 Gram)|
|Dried rice vermicelli||3 1⁄2 Ounce, soaked in hot water to soften (100 Gram)|
|Ginger||1 1⁄4 Inch, finely sliced|
|Onion spring||1 , coarsely chopped|
|Dark soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Stock||6 Cup (96 tbs) (Made From Lamb Leg Bone Boiled With Water)|
|Sesame paste||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fermented bean curd||2 Tablespoon, mashed|
|Light soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chinese rice wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pickled garlic||4 Tablespoon|
|Coriander leaf||3 Ounce, chopped|
Calories 861 Calories from Fat 418
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.6%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100.6 mg
Sodium 3200 mg133.3%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.8%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 59 g117.4%
Vitamin A 31.1% Vitamin C 45.3%
Calcium 39.3% Iron 44.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Slice and cut thin slices of lamb, retaining some fat.
2) Soak some vermicelli.
3) Roll up the slices and arrange on a plate.
4) In individual plates, arrange the bean curd, and place the soaked vermicelli.
5) Arrange all dips and garnishes in small bowls and place on the table for diners to use and adjust the taste.
6) In a pan, heat all ingredients and bring to boil.
7) Season with pickled garlic and coriander.
8) Finally, pour the rich stock into the soup bowls over the noodles and serve.