- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Culinary Carrie: Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe Video
|Bell peppers||4 , deseeded (Any color bell peppers)|
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Ground turkey||1 Pound|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tomato soup||32 Ounce|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), finely chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, chop|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 662 Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.7%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.6%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 134.1 mg44.7%
Sodium 1044 mg43.5%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.6%
Sugars 22.3 g
Protein 36 g72.3%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 222%
Calcium 19.5% Iron 50.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGlass baking dish
medium size pan
1. Preheat the oven on 375 degree.
2. Finely chop the garlic and chop the onions, keep it aside.
3. In a medium size pan sauté the onions and garlic with olive oil for 1-2 minutes or until translucent.
4. Add ground beef and ground turkey to the same pan, brown, add salt and pepper to meats.
5. Add tomato soup and cooked rice, sprinkle sugar and dried thyme stir, mixing all ingredients well.
6. In a glass baking dish place the deseeded peppers and, scoop meat mixture over the peppers.
7. Cover with a foil and bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes.
8. Once done remove from the oven and let it rest for few minutes.
9. Serve the stuffed bell peppers hot and enjoy.