- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mom's Blueberry Cobbler Recipe Video
|Refrigerated biscuits/Crescent roll dough||16 Ounce, quartered and divided|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), firmly packed|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Blueberry pie filling||21 Ounce, divided|
|Non-stick cooking spray||2 Dash|
Calories 370 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.7 mg
Sodium 580.7 mg24.2%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.8%
Sugars 28.3 g
Protein 4 g7.7%
Vitamin A 4.8% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 3.4% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Spray the inside of a slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, place together brown sugar, butter and cinnamon and whisk until combined.
3. Place ½ of the biscuits in single layer in bottom of slow cooker.
4. Sprinkle half of brown sugar mixture over biscuits.
5. Stream half of the pic filling over the sugar mixture.
6. Repeat the layering with remaining biscuits, sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture and top with remaining pie filling.
7. Put the lid on and allow to cook on high setting for 2 ½ to 3 hours, until the biscuits are golden.
8. Serve warm with a dollop of ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
You can use any kind of pie filling as per you choice, such as peach pie filling.