- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Maida||1 1⁄4 Kilogram|
|Soda bicarbonate||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Minced pork/Beef||1 Kilogram|
|Chopped onions||250 Gram|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (Dalda)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 2246 Calories from Fat 931
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 105 g160.9%
Saturated Fat 24.3 g121.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 197.9 mg
Sodium 1277.1 mg53.2%
Total Carbohydrates 245 g81.8%
Dietary Fiber 9.7 g38.8%
Sugars 3.8 g
Protein 74 g147.7%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 10.2%
Calcium 10.5% Iron 96.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Add warm water to flour and make a soft dough.
3. Knead well and set aside for 2-3 hours.
4. If yeast is used, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water. Add to maida sifted with salt and soda bicarbonate. This dough must be left to rise for 5-6 hours or overnight.
5. Roll into sausage shape, cut into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
6. Roll out like luchis (edges thinner than the centre). Put a tsp. of prepared filling.
7. Pleat the edges together firmly, sealing as you proceed.
8. Steam for 30 minutes if pork filling is used and for 20 minutes if beef filling is used.