- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Molded Fish Salad Recipe
|Cream of tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce, condensed|
|Condensed cream of tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (Undiluted, 1 Can)|
|Cream cheese package||24 Ounce, softened (3 Packages, 8 Ounces Each)|
|Cream cheese||24 Ounce, softened (Three 8 Ounce Each Packages)|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Cold)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Onion||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Tuna/Lobster / salmon||16 Ounce|
|Canned tuna/Lobster/salmon||16 Ounce, well drained (1 Can)|
Calories 802 Calories from Fat 580
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 65 g99.3%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 43.1 mg
Sodium 287.8 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.89 g3.6%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 45 g90.4%
Vitamin A 57.8% Vitamin C 5.6%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 8.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a large saucepan, blend the soup and cream cheese together.
2) Stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until the mixture is smooth and thoroughly heated.
3) Soak the gelatin in cold water for about 3 minutes,
then stir into the hot soup mixture.
4) Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
5) Stir in the celery, onion and fish, then stand for about 20 minutes and fold in mayonnaise-type salad dressing.
6) In a lightly oiled 1 -quart mold, pour the mixture and
refrigerate overnight for the flavors to blend.
7) Serve chilled.