- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Moist Banana Bread Recipe Video
|Ripe bananas||4 Large|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sour cream||4 Tablespoon|
Calories 644 Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.3%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116 mg
Sodium 458 mg19.1%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.4%
Sugars 67 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 13.9% Vitamin C 19.5%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 14.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Mix dry ingredients together and sift.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream softened butter with the sugar and salt.
3. Mix in eggs, vanilla and sour cream until just blended.
4. Add flour mix to the batter.
5. When making banana bread, use ripe soft bananas.
6. Mash into bowl and add into mixture.
7. Spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray or grease with fresh butter.
8. Pour batter into pan and bake in preheated 350 F for 1 hour. If a toothpick comes out clean, it's done.
9. Serve with Cream Cheese or Whipped Cream and Fresh Fruit.