- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Moink Balls & Shicken Recipe Video
|Tabasco pepper sauce||2 Ounce (green pepper sauce)|
|Chicken legquaters||800 Gram|
|Smoked bacon||78 Gram, slice (12 slices cut in half)|
|Meat balls||24 Small|
Calories 870 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.7%
Saturated Fat 7.5 g37.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 250.9 mg
Sodium 2160.6 mg90%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.04 g0.17%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 88 g176.8%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 0.53%
Calcium 0.09% Iron 0.46%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Prepare the grill.
2. In a zip lock bag, combine the chicken with tabassco and let it sit in the marinade for some time.
3. In the meantime wrap the meatballs with the bacon strips and seal the edges with the help of a toothpick.
4. Grill the chicken and meatballs until it’s cooked for about 60 minutes.
5. Flip them over after 30 minutes.
6. Once done remove and keep it in a serving plate and let it rest.
7. Remove the toothpicks before serving.
8. Serve the chicken and moinks ball along with a glass of chilled beer.