- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mughlai Parathas Recipe
|Refined flour||500 Gram|
|Melted fat||115 Gram (For Dough)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (To Make A Soft Dough)|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
Calories 836 Calories from Fat 614
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g104.8%
Saturated Fat 20.2 g101.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 57.5 mg
Sodium 49.7 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 6 g12.9%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.9% Iron 16.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Divide into 8 portions. Form into balls and set aside for another 15 minutes.
3. Roll each into a round 17.5 cm. (7") in diameter. Smear over melted fat.
4. Make a cut from centre to the edge.
5. Roll from one end of the cut side in the shape of a cone to the other end.
6. Press cone between palms. Roll out 0.75 cm. (1/4") thick rounds.
7. Deep fry till golden brown. Remove and drain.