- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mock Mocha Pops Recipe
|Carob syrup||3 Tablespoon (Versatile)|
|Decaffeinated coffee||1 Tablespoon (Strong)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 263 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.01 g0.01%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.02%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 20.2 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 62 g20.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.24%
Sugars 24.6 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A Vitamin C 0.25%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small pan, combine Carob syrup, coffee and gelatin. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2. Once softened, add water and heat over medium flame till gelatin dissolves.
3. Remove from flame, add honey and mix well.
4. Pour prepared mixture in 2 ounce pop moulds and freeze for minimium 3 hours or till set.
5. One frozen, demould and serve immediately.