- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mock Coconut Cream Pie Recipe
|Spaghetti squash||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Reduced calorie margarine||8 Teaspoon (Tablespoons + 2 Teaspoons, Tub)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coconut extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Double-acting baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 175 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.7%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 109.7 mg
Sodium 145.3 mg6.1%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.85%
Sugars 16.5 g
Protein 6 g13%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 12.2% Iron 5.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, spread the squash over the bottom and up the sides, keep aside.
3) In a blender container, process rest of the ingredients until smooth.
4) Pour over the squash and bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
5) Remove the pie plate on the wire rack and allow to stand for 1 hour.
6) Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
7) Slice and serve on a serving platter.