- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Gluten Free Mocha Hazelnut Cookies Recipe Video
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Nutella hazelnut spread||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Bisquick gluten free mix||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), sifted|
|Instant espresso powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White chocolate morsels||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided|
Calories 495 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.2%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.5 mg
Sodium 188.3 mg7.8%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.4 g25.5%
Sugars 53.7 g
Protein 6 g11.9%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 15.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl cream together the butter, Nutella and sugar until very well mixed then add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the gluten free Bisquick, cocoa, espresso granules and cinnamon until thoroughly combined.
4. Add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients and mix until a stiff dough forms. It will take a few minutes to come together if you’re mixing by hand you can use stand mixer to mix the ingredients.
5. Stir in 2/3 of the white chocolate chips to get them evenly dispersed throughout the cookie dough.
6. Roll the dough into balls just over an inch in diameter and place them onto an ungreased non-stick cookie sheet.
7. Press 4 additional white chocolate morsels onto each cookie.
8. Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees F.
9. Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes before removing them with a spatula and transferring to a baking rack to cool completely.
10. Serve Mocha Hazelnut Cookies with milk or juice and enjoy!