- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mixed Vegetable Recipe
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 156 Calories from Fat 59
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.3%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.8 mg1.9%
Sodium 232.6 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 7.5 g
Protein 6 g12.3%
Vitamin A 204.4% Vitamin C 86.6%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Shred washed spinach.
3. In a large pan, heat oil and sauté large chopped onion.
4. Stir in celeriac and carrot; sauté until vegetables are coated well with oil.
5. Add 4 ounce of stock and let cook until vegetables are just tender.
6. Meanwhile, in a saucepan of boiling stock, cook cauliflower, beans or peas for about 20 minutes until tender.
7. Add spinach to the onions and cook without adding water.
8. In a hot platter, arrange vegetables in a layer and pour melted butter all over.
9. Pass the platter of mixed vegetable with a bowl of shredded cheese.