- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mixed Vegetable Recipe
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 144 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g10%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg
Sodium 202.2 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 5.8 g23.3%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 5 g11%
Vitamin A 204.3% Vitamin C 83.7%
Calcium 9% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Wash and prepare vegetables.
2. Shred washed spinach.
3. In a large pan, heat oil and sauté large chopped onion.
4. Stir in celeriac and carrot; sauté until vegetables are coated well with oil.
5. Add 4 ounce of stock and let cook until vegetables are just tender.
6. Meanwhile, in a saucepan of boiling stock, cook cauliflower, beans or peas for about 20 minutes until tender.
7. Add spinach to the onions and cook without adding water.
8. In a hot platter, arrange vegetables in a layer and pour melted butter all over.
9. Pass the platter of mixed vegetable with a bowl of shredded cheese.