- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mixed Vegetable Kabobs Recipe
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in 1 inch pieces|
|Zucchini||5 Ounce, cut in half lengthwise and then into 1-inch pieces|
|Zucchini||5 Ounce, peeled and diced (1 Medium Size)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Small mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Low calorie pancake syrup||2 Tablespoon (12 Calories Per Tablespoon)|
|Pancake syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion flakes||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Teriyaki sauce||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 88 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.33 g0.51%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.32%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 96.5 mg4%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.9%
Sugars 9 g
Protein 3 g5.5%
Vitamin A 14.2% Vitamin C 44.6%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 3.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take two 6-inch wooden skewers and then fasten 1/2 cup celery pieces, half of the zucchini pieces, 1/4 cup mushrooms, and 3 cherry tomatoes on each alternately.
2) In an oblong dish large enough to hold the skewers, place them so they lie flat.
3) Take a small saucepan and mix rest of the ingredients in it.
4) Bring it to a boil and then pour this over kabobs.
5) Place them in refrigerator to marinate for 2 hours, turning and basting with marinade once.
6) Place the skewers to broiler pan, saving marinade.
7) Brown the vegetables in a broiler kept 6 inches from heat source, turning skewers and broiling until other side is browned.
8) Serve kabobs at once with the saved marinade.