- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mixed Seafood Recipe
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Shallots||2 , chopped|
|Dry white wine||3 Fluid Ounce (75 Milliliter)|
|Passata||3⁄4 Pint (Thick Sieved Tomatoes, 450 Milliliter)|
|Dried red chili||3|
|Mixed seafood||1 Pound (Including Mussels, Prawns And Calamari, 450 Gram)|
|Chopped parsley||3 Tablespoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1041 Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g48.5%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g21.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 693.3 mg
Sodium 515.4 mg21.5%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.7%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.9%
Sugars 20.6 g
Protein 127 g254.4%
Vitamin A 145.4% Vitamin C 197.1%
Calcium 89.1% Iron 64.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil. Put shallots and garlic and stir fry until tender.
2) Stir in wine and passata. Now, add bay leaf, thyme and chilies.
3) Let the mixture boil and then cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir once in a while.
4) Once done, remove the herbs and chilies from mixture and discard. Add mixed seafood and parsley.
5) Place on heat and warm gently, Add salt, pepper and sugar as desired.
6) Pour over freshly cooked pasta and serve at once.