- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Easy Homemade Pizza with Mushroom Sauce Recipe Video
|Pureed pumpkin/Banana, applesauce/ other pureed fruit like peaches||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Maple extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Old fashioned oats||4 Cup (64 tbs), ground down in food processor|
|Ground flax seed||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||1 Tablespoon (Add 1 Tsp Each Of Nutmeg And Ginger, And 0.5 Tsp Of Cloves If Using Pumpkin)|
|Vanilla whey protein powder||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
Calories 1553 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.9%
Saturated Fat 1.9 g9.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.5 mg1.8%
Sodium 1355.6 mg56.5%
Total Carbohydrates 291 g97%
Dietary Fiber 24.3 g97.4%
Sugars 98.1 g
Protein 62 g124.7%
Vitamin A 560.6% Vitamin C 79.9%
Calcium 85.9% Iron 51%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Chop 3 cloves of garlic.
3. Grate 8 ounces of Gruyere cheese, 8 ounces of Parmesan cheese and 4 ounces of Fontina cheese into a bowl.
4. For the mushroom sauce: Heat 6 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan.
5. Sauté the 3 chopped garlic cloves in the pan.
6. Add 1 teaspoon of basil, 1 teaspoon rosemary, 2 tablespoons of red wine, a dash of salt and pepper to the pan and simmer.
7. Add 1 pound of mixed mushrooms like Shitake mushrooms, baby bella, and white button mushrooms to the pan, mix and let it cook down.
8. Add 6 ounces of truffle butter or regular butter and stir.
9. Add 3 tablespoons of flour to the sauce and let it thicken.
10. For the Pizza dough: Knead 2 ¼ tablespoons Dry yeast , ¾ cup warm water, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon Honey, Sea salt- 1 teaspoon and 2 cups of all purpose flour and set aside for 30 minutes.
10. Roll out the dough and place on a baking tray.
11. Pour the mushroom sauce over the pizza base.
12. Put a generous portion of the mixed grated cheese over the top.
13. Pop the tray into the oven for 12-15 minutes.
14. Let the pizza cool for 2 minutes and use a pizza cutter to cut into slices and dig in.