- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mite High Omelette Souffle Recipe
|Eggs||10 Small, separated|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
Calories 574 Calories from Fat 370
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g64.3%
Saturated Fat 23.2 g115.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 499.7 mg
Sodium 1204.6 mg50.2%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.2%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 35 g70.6%
Vitamin A 28.7% Vitamin C 2.5%
Calcium 73.5% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat a large electric pan to 300Â° F.
2. Separate the egg whites from the yolk.
3. Using a beater, beat egg whites until stiff.
4. In another bowl, beat yolks with salt, flour, baking powder and milk.
5. Fold in the egg yolk mixture into the beaten egg whites.
6. In the heated pan, melt butter and fry mushrooms until they are cooked through.
7. Gently pour the egg mixture over the fried mushrooms.
8. Seal the pan tightly with a lid and let it stand covered for 10-15 minutes.
9. After 15 minutes, top the omelette with cheese, cover again and cook for another 5 minutes.
10. Cut the pancake and lift with pancake lifter.
11. Serve with toast.