- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Mitchel London's Valentine's Day Dinner Recipe Video
|Rack lamb||500 Gram|
|Butternut squash||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice|
|Thyme sprigs||4 Small|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm)|
Calories 1098 Calories from Fat 908
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.6%
Saturated Fat 40 g200.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 189.6 mg
Sodium 338.6 mg14.1%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 36 g73%
Vitamin A 78.2% Vitamin C 28.1%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needfring pan
1. Dice the butternut squash and keep it aside.
2. Make insertion and stuff the garlic cloves in the rack of lamb and season with thyme sprigs and salt
3. Preheat the oven at 445 degree.
4. In a pan pour the olive oil, sear the rack of lamb on both sides until brown.
5. Remove and place it on a baking dish and roast it in the oven for 10 minutes.
6. In the meantime sauté the butternut squash in the same pan, until soft.
7. Serve the rack of lamb along with the butternut squash on the side.