- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Miso & Soymilk Nabe Recipe Video
|Tofu||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 pack)|
|Chicken thigh meat||300 Gram|
|Chinese cabbage||200 Gram|
|Spring onion||1 Medium|
|Maitake mushroom||1 Medium|
|Soy milk||450 Milliliter|
|Dashi||100 Cubic Centimeter (dried bonito water)|
|Sake||45 Cubic Centimeter|
Calories 629 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.2%
Saturated Fat 3 g15%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 124.5 mg
Sodium 4198.4 mg174.9%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g16.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 16.6 g
Protein 57 g114.5%
Vitamin A 93.6% Vitamin C 77.3%
Calcium 25.2% Iron 35%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut chicken meat into medium sized pieces.
2. Tear the cabbage leaves up to bite size pieces.
3. Use only white part of spring onion, cut into dices.
4. In a microwave proof bowl, place cabbage and wrap with plastic film.
5. Microwave cabbage for 30 seconds.
6. In a non-stick pan, sauté chicken for 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown in colour, remove and set aside.
7. In the same pan, sauté mushroom and spring onion, for 5 minutes or until light brown in colour, remove and set aside.
9. Heat the hot pot over low heat, mix together dashi, and miso. Let it simmer a couple of minutes.
10. Add precooked chicken, tofu, cabbage, cooked spring onion, mushroom and mizuna to the hot pot and let the ingredients bake in it for a while.
11. Serve Miso & soymilk nabe hot.