- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Miso Soup Recipe Video
|Dashi kombu seaweed||5 Gram|
|Bonito flakes||10 Gram|
|Dried wakame seaweed||2 Teaspoon|
|Spring onion leaves||2 , chopped|
|Miso||2 Tablespoon (fermented soybean paste)|
|Aburaage||1⁄2 (thin deep-fried tofu)|
Calories 119 Calories from Fat 40
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7%
Saturated Fat 0.67 g3.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 570.8 mg23.8%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.4%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 10 g20.1%
Vitamin A 13.4% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Take a sauce pan with 400 milliliter water and put 5 grams dashi kombu seaweed into that.
2. When it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 3 minutes on low heat.
3. After 3 minutes, turn off the heat and strain the dashi stock.
4. Add the bonito flakes with a ladle.
5. Take a big pot along with dashi stock for making the miso soup.
6. Turn the heat on high and as the dashi is heating up put the aburaage together.
7. When it begins to boil, add the tofu.
8. Add the wakame seaweed soaked in water.
9. Now put the miso into a ladle and place it into the pot.
10. Ladle the dashi stock a little and dissolve the miso in the ladle.
11. When the miso is completely dissolved, add the spring onion leaves.
12. Pour the soup into the serving bowl and enjoy steaming hot.