- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Minty Petit Pois & Gammon Soup with Potato Croutons Recipe Video
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||20 Gram|
|Gammon||300 Gram (steak)|
Calories 905 Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.9%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.5 mg29.8%
Sodium 4373.1 mg182.2%
Total Carbohydrates 143 g47.6%
Dietary Fiber 27 g108.2%
Sugars 25.8 g
Protein 51 g101.4%
Vitamin A 55.2% Vitamin C 347.8%
Calcium 21.5% Iron 53.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Chop potatoes into cubes.
2. In a sauce pan, boil potatoes with butter cube.
3. In a pan, heat some oil and cook boiled potatoes, add onions and gammon. Add garlic and cook for a while.
4. In a bowl, combine onions, mint and peas.
5. In a pan, put all these vegetables and add water. Let it simmer and add chicken stock cubes.
6. In a blender, blend simmered peas and mint.
7. Pour the soup back into the sauce pan and sprinkle salt and pepper. Add gammons.
8. Garnish with mint and serve it with potato croutons and cream.